Friday, February 24, 2012

I would just like to take a moment to say....

1. That today has been absolutely incredible.
2. That today we have received funds from several different directions to go toward our adoption process.
3. That I am absolutely blown away and blessed by the way God is putting it on so many people's hearts to partner with us in this journey.
4. That I have been spending almost every evening lately working on paperwork and actually kind of enjoying it.
5. That I am so, so excited.  God is making a way where there seemed to be no way.
6. That we are right now OVER halfway to our first financial goal.
7. That I just FINISHED my autobiography that I had to write as part of our paperwork packet to be turned in with aaalllllllll the rest of the stuff.  Woohoo. :)

He is so faithful.

That's all for tonight.

:)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...