Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Choice To Rejoice (Join me over at The Better Mom this morning!)

(Hey there! You've found part 1 of 2 of the Romans 12:15 Mini Series.  This first part was a guest post over at The Better Mom, as you'll see below.... And here's a link to part 2: Mourn With Those Who Mourn.)


Rejoice with those who rejoice....” (Romans 12:15)

Five words, spoken in the context of loving one another well within the body of Christ. They seem like a no-brainer, don’t they?

But sometimes, there are heart-hurdles that make this simple concept quite complex:

  • In 2005, I experienced a very painful marriage-breakdown, separation, and divorce. I had never dreamed I’d be divorced at age 25. I was traumatized and devastated. During that season, I attended three weddings, and had a role in one of them.
  • In 2008, my sweet sis-in-law and I were pregnant together with our first babies, due within 4 days of each other. I miscarried my baby at 11 weeks. She went on to have my nephew the week I would have been due.
***I'm so excited to have the honor of posting over 
at The Better Mom today!***

I'd love for you to hop over and join me there to read the rest of this post. You'll love this crew of awesome, uplifting, Jesus-loving ladies! :)

post signature

2 comments:

Hi there, friend! I'm honored and blessed when you share your heart, your thoughts, your feedback with me here. At the same time, I want my readers to feel free to read and process internally before the Lord... to not feel obligated to spit out immediate feedback.... so I am SO not upset or offended by non-commenting readers. Please be who you are - - internal AND external processors welcome here! :)


**If you have trouble leaving a comment, try going to where it says "comment as," or "Choose an Identity," changing the setting to "anonymous," and commenting as an anonymous user. Just make sure you leave your name in your comment if you'd like me to know who you are.**

Thanks so much for walking beside me a little ways here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...