Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Problem of Beauty (linking to Ann's blog today...)

Since Isaac's party was yesterday, I haven't had a chance yet to put together my "Splashes of Beauty" post for this week.  Gonna try to have that one ready tomorrow... In the meantime.....

My heart nearly beat out of my chest when I read this post by Ann Voskamp about beauty, how it's all the voice of the Father whispering His love over us... how we can't deny the existence of a GOOD Father if we have our eyes open at all.  Today I just can't resist sending you over to Ann's blog, A Holy Experience, to read her heart which is so crazy-parallel to mine.


"The existence of loveliness everywhere, it begs explaining."
-Ann Voskamp


May we remember to trace every good gift back to our perfectly-loving Father today....

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...