Sunday, September 9, 2012

Splashes Of Beauty: Captured This Week

Gooooooooooood morning, friends!  Comin' atcha again this morning with "Splashes of Beauty" from the week.  If you're new around here and haven't seen one of these yet, each week, as a reminder for me to NOTICE the "splashes of beauty" all around me that God uses to remind me of His love, I try to photograph many of them.  This week there were several moments that were just, absolutely, incredibly PERFECT, but that my hands were full holding my son and I couldn't grab my camera.  But anyway, here are the pics I was able to snap from this week.  Being committed to doing this every week goes a long way in helping me to cultivate a heart of gratitude to the Father for the little ways in which He whispers His delight to my heart... His "good gifts" that are all around me if I'll just keep my eyes open for beauty.  


Soooo beyond THANKFUL for more rain!







Community in my living room.  There's not much better than this!







Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
 
Fear the Lord, you his saints,
for those who fear him lack nothing.
 
The lions may grow weak and hungry,
    but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. 




Be blessed today to have eyes open to see His goodness all around you, and to perceive His loving pursuit of your heart woven throughout your day....

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...